Woodcroft Home Improvement is a family owned and operated business that has served Baltimore, Harford and Howard counties for over 27 years. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
Call us for pre-paint preparations, ceilings, stairways, wood trim and the following interior and exterior services.
- Install and repair drywall.
- Carpentry repair.
- Replace existing toilets, vanities, and faucets.
- Install pre-hung doors and frames.
- Interior painting
- Install moldings (crown, chair rail, picutre frame, etc.)
- Drywall repair & installation
- Flooring (we specialize in Pergo flooring and vinyl, we also do attic floor installations)
- Protect your clothing and valuables. We install cedar on closet ceilings and walls and plus it smells good!
- Power wash exterior of house.
- Power wash decks and fencing, driveways and patios.
- Shutter replacement
- Gutter cleaning
- We install space saving shelving in garage.
- We install attic pull down steps and flooring in attics
- Exterior painting
- Deposits may be required the day work begins
- A detailed contract as to the scope of all work to be performed and an approximate start and finish time
- Clean-up will be done in work area daily
- Your home and furnishings will be properly moved and covered, protected and preserved as much as possible
- We will provide proof of current insurance
- No less than 15% discount is offered to military, law enforcement, and teachers/educators. We value your services to the community.
- We offer annual maintenance contracts that states no cost increase for 3 years on all power washing services and this maintenance contract can be cancelled at your request at any time and has no penalties whatsoever. It only requires a simple phone call.
Our guarantee extends to one year from date of completion against product failure. However, it will not cover human or Mother Nature damage such as wind, excessive or accidental homeowner's abuse.
You will never find small print in our contracts. There are never hidden charges or miscellaneous fees.
We will beat another contractors price by 25% guaranteed. Here is how it works. The contractor who offers a price must be a Maryland licensed and insured contractor and a member of the Maryland Home Improvement Commission and not have and excessive amount of claims filed with the MHIC. All contracts must be in writing and specify what exactly is being done and all products to be used. (Please note that our family owned and operated business has never had one complaint filed with the MHIC or the BBB where we have an A+ rating.) It's easy and you will be saving money! Remember, without you there is no us and we will take every step to assure our reputation and your satisfaction.
We understand that unexpected situations can occur. Before any work begins, you may cancel the existing contract without penalty. All cancellations must be in writing and mailed to Woodcroft Home Improvement. Also, you may cancel existing contract after work begins, however you will be responsible for all time and materials used up to the point of cancellation.
Maintenance contracts are not binding and can be cancelled at any time without penalty. However, it should be renewed yearly to ensure priority service.